Last updated: 16 October 2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies including Google Analytics & Facebook pixel to track information for example how the Service is used, so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ANALYTICS?
Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content, it is the most widely used web analytics service on the internet.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites.
This free service from Google that lets you see detailed statistics about how users interact with your website/app including traffic, average time on site, geographic location of visitors and other useful metrics.
It also incorporates marketing tools such as AdWords and remarketing advertising capabilities.
The Google Analytics security and privacy documentation: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
WHAT IS FACEBOOK PIXEL?
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. You can use pixel data to:
- Make sure your ads are being shown to the right people
- Build advertising audiences
- Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
- For the Opera web browser, please visit this page from Opera
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: